Sunday, October 14, 2012

< SS > Lucu (5)


Simple present
The teacher to a student: Conjugate the
verb "to walk" in simple present.
The student: I walk. You walk....
The teacher interrupts him: Quicker
please.
The student: I run. You run...

The dishes
Father: What did you do today to help
your mother?
Son: I dried the dishes
Daughter:And I helped pick up the pieces.

Breakfast
A:Look at your face I know what you have
for breakfast
B: What was it?
A: Eggs.
B: No, that was yesterday.

Race
A: Why are all those people running?
B: They are running a race to get a cup.
A: Who will get the cup?
B: The person who wins.
A: Then why are all the others running?


Vampire
Patient: Doctor, I think that I've bitten by
a vampire.
Doctor: Drink this glass of water.
Patient: Will it make me better?
Doctor: No, I but I'll be able to see if your
neck leaks.

The blood
A: When I stand on my head the blood
rushes to my head, but when I stand on my
feet the blood doesn't rush to my feet. Why
is this?
B: It's because your feet aren't empty.

Homework
Teacher: Did your father help you with
your homework?
Student: No, he did it all by himself.

Questions
One day a neighbor inquired of Hodja,
"Why do you always answer a question with
another question?" He replied, "Do I?"

Sugar
Teacher: What are some products of the
West Indies?
Student: I don't know.
Teacher: Of course, you do. Where do you
get sugar from?
Student: We borrow it from our neighbor.

Werewolf
I used to be a werewolf...
But I'm much better noooooooooooow !

Stop
"Spell STOP three times."
"STOP, STOP, STOP "
"What do you do when you come to a
green light?"
(Answer is invariably-) "Stop!"
"What, at a GREEN light?"

Frog
In a restaurant:
Customer: Waiter, waiter! There is a frog
in my soup!!!
Waiter: Sorry, sir. The fly is on vacation.

Pretty ugly
Mary: John says I'm pretty. Andy says I'm
ugly. What do you think, Peter?
Peter: I think you're pretty ugly.

No comments: