Wednesday, October 3, 2012

< Conv > Rumus Percakapan (5)

9. Thanking
Informal
Thanks a million for ...
Great!
Cheers!

Less Formal
That is really nice of you to....
Thanks very much for....
Thanks a lot.
Thank you.
Thank you very much for....
Many thanks.
I really can't thank you enough.

Formal
That is most good of you.
Thank you very much indeed.
Thank you so very much for....
Much appreciated.
I'm very much obliged.
I'm much obliged.
I'm immensely grateful to you for....
I should like to say how deeply grateful I am.
I should like to express my gratitude.
I should like to express my appreciation for...
I do appreciate ... very much.
I'm very grateful to you.

10. Responding to thanks
Informal
That's all right.
That's 0. K.
Thank you.
Any time.

Less Formal
You're welcome.
Not at all.
My pleasure.
It's a pleasure.
Don't mention it.
Delighted I was able to help.

Formal
You would have done the same in my place.
No trouble at all.
It was the least I could do.
I'm glad to have been able to help.
I was glad to be of help to you.

No comments: