Wednesday, October 3, 2012

< Conv > Rumus Percakapan (8)

15. Accepting an apology
Informal
That's 0. K.
Please, don't feel bad about it.
Let's forget it.
Forget it.
Don't give it another thought.

Less Formal
Think nothing of it.
There's no reason to apologize.
That's quite all right.
Please, don't worry.
Not at all.
Of course.
It's really not necessary.
It's perfectly all right.
It really doesn't matter at all.
All right.

Formal
It's really of no importance.

16. Leaving someone politely for a short time
Informal
I'll catch you up.
I'll be right back.
Don't wait for me.

Less Formal
Excuse me.
Excuse me; I'll be back in a moment.
Excuse me, I shan't be a moment.
Excuse me, I must just...
Excuse me a minute.
Excuse me ... I'll be back in a second.

Formal
Would you excuse me, please...?
Will you excuse me for a moment, please?
I wonder if you'd excuse me...?

No comments: