Tuesday, December 18, 2012

< LTW > Writing? How You Get the Idea?



Writing? How You Get the Idea?


By: Nilam W., Thailand



Hi friends,


Today was the same from the previous day, trip to Chiang Rai to Chiang Mai, Thailand. Two main points, how I got the idea. Firstly, get the idea for write by traveling or any other purposes, just move on. Secondly, get the idea just before going to bed in the nighttime.

My professor told me that I have poor English in writing thesis. Honestly, knowing that my writing in English is not very good, I started to write and I do not give up. Just practice make perfect, that what I believed.

It is very important to concern about “contents” what we want to share. Just write, the grammar will check later on. I realize writing is a good way to make happy, especially when I got successfully posted one assay, article, or short story on my blog. What I feel is fresh air come to my throat and lung. I can easily breath very well. Oh writing is great.

Firstly, I am starting to write today inside the bus on the way to Chiang Rai from Chiang Mai. I am writing on Black Berry, composed an email of Google mail, save in draft, and send to my own email. When I arrived my room at Chiang Rai, I open Gmail on Mac book Pro and start to have a look my writing, reading, editing, reviewing then posted in word press.

Secondly, I successfully posted two articles yesterday, while I want to sleep in the nighttime.  I am repeating again, write in BB and keep it. In the following day I posted in daily Kompasiana in Indonesia language. I feel good.

I can listen a whisper of my soul that I have to write in English and I thought Word press or write in a blog is a good way to start writing.

And how about you? How you get the idea or inspiration on writing?

Keep spirit on writing!

Let’s writing everyday, and see what will happen!

Have a great day!. 

---------- correction ----------


Hi friends,


Today is the same as the previous day, trip to Chiang Rai to Chiang Mai, Thailand. Two ways that I can do to get ideas. Firstly, we can get an idea while we are travelling or doing other activities. Secondly, we can get the idea just before going to bed in the nighttime.

My professor told me that I have poor English in writing thesis. Honestly, knowing that my writing in English was not very good, I started to write and I do not give up. Practice makes perfect, and that is something what I believed in.

It is very important to concern about “contents” what we want to share. Just write, the grammar will check later on. I realize writing is a good way to make me happy, especially when I successfully post an essay, an article, or a short story on my blog. What I feel is fresh air flowing through my throat and lung. I can easily breath very well. Oh writing is great.

Firstly, I started writing today inside the bus on the way to Chiang Rai from Chiang Mai. I was writing on Black Berry, composing an email of Google mail. Then, I saved it in draft, and sent it to my own email. When I got in my room at Chiang Rai, I opened Gmail on Mac book Pro and started to have a look on my writing. I read, edited, reviewed and then posted it in word press.

(try to break one long sentence into 2 proportional sentences, and pay attention to the overall timeline/tense)

Secondly, I successfully posted two articles yesterday, when I was about to sleep at night.  I repeated the process: writing in BB and keeping it as a draft. In the following day, I posted my writing in daily Kompasiana in Indonesian. I felt good.

I can listen to a whisper of my soul that I have to write in English and I think Word press or writing in a blog is a good way to start writing.

And how about you? How do you get the idea or inspiration for your writing?

Keep the spirit on writing!

Let’s write everyday, and see what will happen!

Have a great day!.

No comments: