Saturday, January 5, 2013

< Conv > Bertukar Informasi (13)

25. Reminding
Informal
You haven't forgotten about ... have you?
What about ...?

Less Formal
You won't forget about ... will you?
You will remember to ... won't you?
You will remember about ... won't you?
You will give her my best wishes, won't you?
Won't you forget it again?
Should I phone you to remind ...?
Will you, please, remember ...?
Please, don't forget about/to ...
It seems you said you were going to ...
I'm sure you'll remember, but ...
I'd like to remind you about ...
I must just remind you ...
Could I remind you about ...?
Could I remind you ...?
Can I remind you ...?

Formal
May I remind you ...?
If you recall ...
I think, I should remind you ...
I hope you won't mind my reminding you ...


26. Asking if someone remembers
Informal
You must remember ...?
Perhaps you have forgotten ...
Don't you remember ...?

Less Formal
You haven't forgotten .... have you?
Surely you remember ...?

Formal
Do you by any chance remember ...?
Do you happen to remember ...?

No comments: