Saturday, January 5, 2013

< Conv > Bertukar Informasi (6)

11. Saying the information is not correct
Informal
Nothing of the kind!
I've never heard anything like that.
I don't think you are right.
I don't believe a single word of what you are saying.

Less Formal
You are wrong.
You are not telling us the truth.
It's not right.
It's not correct.
I can't rely on it, I'm sorry.

Formal
Your information is not correct.
I'm sorry, but you must be mistaken.
I'm of the opinion that it's not true.
I might have misunderstood you, but ...
Are you sure you are correct?


12. Saying the information is correct
Informal
You've hit the nail on the head.
That's where the shoe pinches.
Right you are!

Less Formal
You are on the right track.
It's true.
I can't help believing this.
Exactly!

Formal
You can rely on this.
The information is most reliable.
It cannot be otherwise.
I'm sure this information is correct.

No comments: