Sunday, January 13, 2013

< RM > story - Difference

Difference

It was a sunny Saturday afternoon in
Oklahoma City. My friend and proud father
Bobby Lewis was taking his two little boys to
play miniature golf. He walked up to the fel-
low at the ticket counter and said, "How
much is it to get in?"
The young man replied, "$3.00 for you
and $3.00 for any kid who is older than six.
We let them in free if they are six or younger.
How old are they?"
Bobby replied, "The lawyer's three and the
doctor is seven, so I guess I owe you $6.00."
The man at the ticket counter said, "Hey,
Mister, did you just win the lottery or some-
thing? You could have saved yourself three
bucks. You could have told me that the older
one was six; I wouldn't have known the dif-
ference." Bobby replied, "Yes, that may be
true, but the kids would have known the difference."

No comments: